NEW YEAR´S EVE LOOK WITH MAC!


This is the year that i have tried to do new things in every aspect, we must dare to be different! so, I wanted to do something really beautiful and festive for this New Year´s Eve, This time Karina Villanueva Professional Make up Artist for MAC Cosmetics teach me how to do this very bright and festive make up to celebrate New Year.
I must said that this is one of my favorite sessions, i just love the Glamour of this make up.
I Have learn so much in my One on One Sessions that i completely recommend it!, after they show you step by step how to do your Make up, you can exchange the full prize of the One on One card for MAC Products!

....................................................
Este es el año en que he tratado de hacer cosas diferentes, en cada aspecto, uno tiene que atreverse a ser diferente! y quice hacer algo sumamente hermoso y festivo para este Año Nuevo.
Esta vez Karina Villanueva Maquillista Profesional para MAC Cosmetics, me enseño como hacer este luminoso y festivo maquillaje para celebrar el Año Nuevo.
Tengo que decir, que esta ha sido de mis sesiones favoritas, simplemente me encanta el Glamour de este maquillaje.
He Aprendido muchisimo en mis sesiones One on One con MAC , lo recomiendo totalmente! Después que te enseñan paso por paso como hacer tu maquillje, puedes cambiar el precio completo de la tarjeta por productos MAC!




Karina use for my Lips : 
Lip Liner Prolong wear (Kiss me quick)
  Lip Glass- VIVA GLAM 1, This Red is Amazing!!! 


Eyes:
Shadows x4 (Devilifhly Dark)
Black Shadow (Carbon)
Eye Liner ( Rapidblack)
Mascara (Zoom Fast Black Lash)





Face:
Powder ( Mineralize Skinfinish Natural)
Contour (Give me Sun) 









The Products



With Karina Villanueva- Professional Make Up Artist for MAC Cosmetics.


LOVE 
M.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll