Times of Change!



Last year many people told me the same thing :¨This coming year, it´s going to be the year of change¨. It is 11:34 pm on December 30 0f 2013 , I´m in my room, just with the sound of the AC , trying to remember on the many things that i have been thorough this year, and it has been a year of change,  REALLY!

A few years ago i started doing a resolution list for the up coming year, which i remember that with my Friend Laura we just to joke about it ( with glass of wine included) saying things like:  ¨This year, it will be the year that we get married¨; ¨This year, will be the year that we are going to travel at least one time¨.
Although some of the points on our list were barely completed , 90% of that list were not. But this year was different, we did not did a list of any Cain and however this was the year of Change, Experience, Traveling, knowing new people, have feelings that i had never felt before, and Learning.

May i start with...
 CHANGE: When you become a Mom, as soon as you have your baby in your arms, you change!  you are not that silly girl that just to think in fairy tails, or that, if you  don´t go to the party of the year your not IN. 
When you become a Parent you start thinking on how stupid you were before jajaja!  YES! SERIOUSLY! You leave behind all your needs to fulfill your baby needs, you don´t care if you don´t go to the event of the year anymore, because you have a little person that depends on you. Becoming a Mom has change me a lot like, yes, A LOT!   Even though i have a very strong opinion in everything, i must said that i have learn to be more kind with people a simple smile does not hurt anyone right?! .I´m more sensitive, specially when it comes to kids with special needs, If i had the money to help each and every one i will do it, no questions ask.
I think CHANGE will make us not necessarily a better person but it will give us the option to find a new way of thinking.

TRAVELING: This has been the year of unexpected traveling ... At the beginning of the year i needed to travel to Mexico City for a bitter sweet experience, I gave my Dad he´s last Goodbye and a New Hello to my New Family and i must say that it was one of the best plans from God to me! And a month ago i went to Europe which was a trip that i did not plan at ALL! it was the most exhausting last minute planning BUT it was worth every single fight that i had planning this trip. With this.. comes KNOWING NEW PEOPLE, When i say that it was worth every fight i mean it! In my trip to Holland, Belgium and Spain I meet so many wonderful people like:

Cees and his lovely Daughter Christy, Thank you for all the attentions that you and your Daughter had for me in my trip, i really appreciate! 

 Wim, which i did not expect to meet so soon, and i must say That it was worth every single struggle that day to meet you. Just saying!!!

Lydia and her Family, I admire a lot this woman!  she has 3 beautiful kids : Tiago, Mayte and Xavy and i really don´t know how she does it all, she is like a super woman, specially because 2 of her kids has special needs, but when God sends to you Kids with special needs, that means you are a special Mom! for me a Super Mom!. But i have to say that i felt a special connection with her youngest boy Xavy, This little boy has the touch of an Angel! every time i went to her house i look for him and i could see him play for hours, amazed by the simple things that make him happy.  You have a very Wonderful Family!




Tatiana and her Family, which i have to say that her father was trying to look for me a husband jajajaja! and I´m still waiting jajaj!!, Thank you very Much for receiving me in your home, was very Lovely to meet your Family!

Carlene and her Family: I felt like i was back in El Salvador! When you go to a country that the first language is dutch and not many people liked to talk in English, you are screw! but as soon as i knew Carlene and her family were from El Salvador, the particular Salvadorian slang came up in 1 seg. jajajaja! So, Thank you for receiving me in your place, to invite me to Zoe´s Baptism, it really was an honor to be part of that private moment. Thank you!

Javier!!: I´m very very thankful for all the attentions that you had for me that day, You are a very Special Men, and the lucky Girl that wins your heart will take with her a true Gentleman! Once again, THANK YOU!

NEW FEELINGS, NEW LEARNING: This year brought feelings that i did not felt before, and feelings that i have experience, but not in this higher level like: Desperation, anxiety,  joy, commitment, Happiness, Frustration, kindness, compassion,  and LOVE.

So, this 2014 i will not expect anything, i will let God Surprise me even  more.
 Because if it is, It will be!.

Happy New Year to All!!!

LOVE
M.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll