Best of Beauty 2013!


When we talk of the Best Products of 2013 for each person its different, for me and my necessity this one´s were the best products of 2013. I have been using this products all the year or most of the year, Of course i have so many products that i love but this one´s were the most used by me this past year.

-------------------------------------------


Powder: Chanel Healthy Glow Sheer Powder N20.
 Most of the time i don´t use Face powder unless i have a party. But this Face powder It´s amazing! gives you that tinny glow that you need and does´t  show that you are using any powder at all. I love it!!



Lóreal Infallible Eye Shadow 557 and Maybelline Eye Studio - Carbon Frost:
I have been using this shadows a lot! Both have excellent pigmentation and they will last for hours!


BH Cosmetics Face Powder Brush (Pink)
Studio Makeup PRO Powder Brush (Black)
I must say that this brushes are sooo soft! i have been using the pink one for face powder and the black one for blush and contour. Both are the best that i have found and the best prize.

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner
This has been one of my best discovery's this year, usually i use eater gel or liquid liner, because i had never found the right pencil liner for me. But i gave this a change, which are some of the best eyeliner that i have ever used. the last all day it´s like a water proof eyeliner, LOVE IT!!!



Almay Lip Creams
: May i say that I´m very impress with this new lip cream because they are so soft and gives you that hint of color that you need for day time, the most important they are not sticky at all!

Hourglass Lip Cream:
I just love this Lip Creams, they last all day long, they smell like vanilla, they are not sticky, and the range color from this line it´s incredible.


Clinique, Chubby Stick Intense:
May i say that I´m not a big fan of Clinique make up, BUT! this year they launch the new Chubby sticks Intense, which they have a very nice pigmentation, and i have been a big fan of the 01- curviest caramel  which is a nude-pink color that goes with every make up.



Powder Blush RIRI Collection -Hibiscus kiss:
I completely ADORE this Powder Blush, comes with a bronze and blush in the same package, you don´t anything more, specially if you are traveling and you don´t want to go with a lot of make up, this was one of my must when i travel.

 MAC-Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle
If you are familiar with MAC product, you know that this is a MUST HAVE product on your make up bag, this high lither will make your face look flawless and it will last all yea. 

MAC- Blush-Peaches
My Most used blush this year and last year was Peaches, it´s the perfect coral color for every station, this is also a MUST HAVE for me.


YSL- Rouge Volupté Shine 9
Marc Jacobs- Lip Gel- 130 Little Pretty
MAC- Satin- REBEL 
MAC -Matte- Viva Glam 1
MAC - Matte- Russian Red ( this is a MUST HAVE LIP PRODUCT)



MAC. Moisture tint SPF15
I just love this product, it will leave your skin so hydrated with a just a hint of color.
Maybelline FIT Corrector
Maybelline - The Falsies Volum Express
This is a MUST for me, i just LOVEEE this mascara, i have tried many other high end and drugstore and this is my favorite so far.


Xo,
M.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll