[Spaces and Decor] Cameron Diaz



Let´s face it. Who does not love Cameron Diaz?!,  and when i saw her Manhattan´s West Villa Apartment a was in shock! She and Kelly Wearstler ( Interior Designer) make this apartment a dream leaving home.  I love the way she play with the colors; even though i love all the decor,  my favorite room has to be the Living room. 
 Love the combination of the marble table with the soft pastel colors of yellow and peach of the leather chairs and the mixture of textures that she used in all the living room.

In the magazine Cameron Diaz said: "I blame my love of sparkly, shiny things on my Cuban roots," says the Southern California–born actress, who points to the formative years she spent on the beach for her tomboyish ways. "But I also wanted a place that felt very homey, very tactile. Kelly is unparalleled when it comes to striking that mix."

Here some Images of the rest of Cameron Diaz Apartment

















XO,
Marcela.












0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll