Not just another girly Blog!

This is one of those days when you want to Blog about different topics  but, you have so many ideas about what you want to do, that you don´t know were to start. So, i sat in my bed with my computer, in the background the sound of an episode of House of Disney. At the same time, my daughter, who is 3 years old is repeating everything that the characters say. Yes! this is every single day! trying to multitask in every single aspect of life sometimes can be exhausting!!!.


I have to say that the idea of creating a Blog started a few years ago with a friend of mine, but, for some reasons ( work, kids, study) we forgot about it. At the beginning of this past year, I decided to start the Blog on my own. So, i started to do some interviews and one of them was to a friend of mine, Jessica Smith Lamas (who, in my opinion,  is one of the best luxury bag designers of latin america) and we started talking about the Blog and the concept that i was looking for. At that time, i had the Blog but it was not released because i was waiting to have everything just perfect. When i told this to my friend, she told me:  ¨If you are waiting to have everything just perfect, you're never going to release it¨ and that, was it! she was very convincing, to the point that the next day i released the blog.


Let me start by saying that this is Not a Fashion Blog as many people think. This is a Life style and Personal Blog, which for me, is a way of expressing my own taste and my opinions of the things that i really love, such as: Decor, Makeup, art, skin care product, kids, Food,personal stories, fashion( all the Blogs related to fashion are my own personal taste and trends that i really like, I´m not at all a trend fashion person though). Leaving that behind... Blogging is hard work, specially if you are the one who takes the pictures, edit them, writes the blog, do research on topics that you will like to talk about and the most important is having that moment of inspiration to write, which sometimes is difficult to express your opinions without hurting other peoples´beliefs. 


I had the Pleasure to talk with one of the most famous Life Style Bloggers from Guatemala, and she told me that when she started her Blog, it was difficult for her to continue  with the project but she did , specially, since Life style Blogs are not as well recognized as fashion ones this days. She was so nice and told me to continue and not let anyone hold me down. Her words to me, were music to my ears, because we share the same story.


I am very grateful for all the people that read my Blogs, that means they feel identified, or just have the curiosity to read about the everyday topics. 

So, Thank you all for reading my Blogs, and supporting me from the beginning





With Love.
Marcela R.



2 comentarios:

  1. "Vive y deja vivir"... Creo que en la actualidad existen diferentes formas de expresión social; cada persona es libre de utilizar la forma que le parezca mas conveniente para compartir diferentes vivencias y experiencias. En la actualidad es común revisar a través de las redes sociales los blogs con diferentes tendencias, y a pesar de que hay muchas personas que se dedican a postear y comentar únicamente temas sobre que vestir, he encontrado en tus propuestas una variedad de temas interesantes, y como tu dices, temas personales. Ánimo, que nadie trate de cortar tus alas, las redes sociales son amplias y para cada blog habrá siempre un determinado grupo de personas que se sientan identificadas de acuerdo a los temas. Creo que no existe un monopolio que te prohíba publicar y expresar libremente tu estilo de vida. Este 2014 esperamos mucho mas. Bendiciones!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ligia:
      Muchas Gracias por tus palabras! Como tu ya lo dices existe variedad para los diferentes gustos y estilos de vida de las personas y me alegra poder ver que las personas que leen mi blog se sienten identificadas conmigo en los diferentes aspectos. Muchas Gracias por tus palabras otra vez!
      con cariño
      Marcela R

      Eliminar

 

Blogger news

Blogroll