The Best in Skincare, Body and other´s 2013!


When it comes to skincare and Body care this are my must from 2013!

ESTEE LAUDER: Advance Night Repair
I have to say that this serum it´s AMAZING!! i tent to do a lost of research specially with a skincare product and because it´s a little bit expensive BUT! this product it´s worth every penny, you just need a few drops at night and it will last you around 7 months. I have been using this serum about 1 year and i just love it!

ESTEE LAUDER-Idealist
L'OCCITANE Rose Face Mist
MAC Mineralize Charge Water Mist
CHANEL- Hydrating Gel for Eyes. 


HAIR:
L'OCCITANE- Repairing Oil
I am in love with this Oil for my hair it will leave your hair so soft, shinny and also it will protect your hair from the heat. This is my second bottle already, and you just need one pump and that´s it! you are ready!

UNIQUE ONE
This is All in One hair Treatment , i used this a lot for me and my Daughter and it will leave your hair very soft.


LIPS AND NAILS

FRESH- Lips Scrub
The Best Lips scrub that i had ever tried, and it will last you around 8 months 

O.P.I . Matte Top Coat
I love this product, it will give you this matte finish, and most important it dry´s really fast ( Which if you have kids, this is a MUST!)


BODY

RITUALS Yogi Flow- Indian Roses ( loveeeeee this foaming shower)
HAWAIIAN Tropic: the Best for those day under the sun
L'OCCITANE- Cooling Hand Cream Gel : This hand cream it´s amazing, will give you that fresh and cooling felling to your hands, i love it!
THE BODY SHOP -Body Scrub, Vanilla.
BATH AND BODY: Peach Citrus Body Scrub.


Xo,
Marcela.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll