Girl´s Room Ideas!


My Daughter it's turning 3 in Dec. Since she was born she had her own room, but when she was about 11 month she had a convulsion and since then she is sleeping with me.( I know! most of you that have kids will said: ¨that´s the worst thing you can do¨. But when you see your child in that situation you become very protective ).
 But now it's time that she goes back to her room, and since she is not a little baby anymore, i need to do a makeover to her room, from baby room to a big girl room. I start looking for some ideas and i came across with my top 5, which i love!


Mi hija estará cumpliendo 3 años en Dic. Desde que nació ella tuvo su propio cuarto, pero cuando tenia 11 meses tuvo una convulsión y desde ese momento ella duerme conmigo ( Yo se! muchos de los que tienen hijos dirán  " Eso es lo peor que puedes hacer¨ Pero cuando ves a tu hija en esa situación uno se vuelve sobre-protector.
Pero ahora es tiempo que ella vuelva a su cuarto, y como ya no es una bebe, necesito hacer una transformación a su cuarto, de ser una cuarto de bebe a un cuarto de una niña grande. Empece a buscar algunas ideas y me encontré con mis 5 favoritos, las cuales adoro!







I Just can´t decide

Until next time
Love
M.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll