Damask Pattern!




Most of my friends just to told me that they wanted to get married and have a home with children etc. But usually i was the only one that said ¨ I want a home to decor¨ jaja! .
Don´t get me wrong of course i want to get married someday and have my house just like a fairy tale. BUT! I think i will be more excited to decor my house than any wedding party. Since a few months ago I am totally obsesses with the Damask Print, i just think it´s gorgeous in every color.

The production of Damask used one of the basic weaving techniques of the Byzantine and Islamic weaving cent of the early Middle Age.

A little bit of history : Damasks derive their name from the city of Damascus, in that period a large city active both in trading as part of the silk road and in manufacture.
Damask weaves are commonly produced in monochromatic (single- color) weaves in silk, linen or synthetic fibers and feature patterns of flowers, fruit, and other designs.
You can use this print on almost anything from: wallpaper, fabric, bedding etc etc

Here are some ideas how you can use this particular type of print and pattern 


















XO,
Marce.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Blogger news

Blogroll